Editorial Feedback + Meeting
Do you need that extra push to help finish your novel draft?
Do you have a great idea for a project but don’t know which end is up, where to go from here, or how to continue writing forward?
If you’re stuck on a project or simply need someone to coach you through the drafting process while learning more about writing along the way, sign up for an editorial + meeting session.
You will receive detailed feedback on:
- How well the section reads
- Where questions or concerns stem from within the draft
- Solutions and examples of how best to resolve issues
- Examination of characters, settings, apparent themes, and emerging plot.
You will also receive light copyediting. Though the service does not offer minute copyediting (line editing), overarching or repeated issues on the sentence or paragraph level will be addressed directly on the draft.
With this service, you will also receive a 45-minute Zoom meeting to discuss your work, plan edits, and ask clarifying questions. Together, we will come up with a plan-of-action regarding your draft and how best to reach completion. Limited number of sessions available per month. Book in advance to ensure availability.
What editorial + meeting offers you:
- Thorough and constructive developmental feedback on up to 5000 words
- 45-minute Zoom meeting to discuss critiques
- A clear plan-of-action to turn an unfinished draft into completed manuscript
- One month email support after our session